Sunday, 19 June 2011

Project 52 Week 4 Fathers Day Special

 It's not actually Father's Day in Australia; but as it is elsewhere in the world; I thought I'd celebrate the special guys in my life. So I'm posting some photos I love from our family day at the Botanical Gardens on the weekend.My husband found some helicopter or whirlybird seed pods, and showed our son how he could throw them in the air and watch them whirl down. They had so much fun!!
Click on the second photo to enlarge, my son's eyes are just so lovely...I'm allowed to be biased.
I love the shots of them holding hands by the lake too. Makes my heart happy. :-)


Linking up with Paper Heart Camera Parenthood challenge
Photography love...
Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama
Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww. So sweet.

mommy to many said...

love the hands!! so sweet!