Meet my son, Tom
![]() |
| Processed with Perfect Portrait 2 by The CoffeeShop Blog and Amber by My Four Hens; Web Triptych by The CoffeeShop Blog |
Tom loves the beach! We build sandcastles and make quarries for his cars. On this day he asked his dad to dig a crab hole for him. He jumped in and pretended to be a crab! He makes me laugh, he's such a little scamp. He loves chasing after the crabs on the beach and watching them dig their holes.
![]() |
| Processed with Perfect Portrait 2 by The CoffeeShop Blog and Amber by My Four Hens |
I love this photo of my son he's smiling so much he's almost laughing.
![]() |
| Processed with Perfect Portrait 2 and Butterscotch Vintage by The CoffeeShop Blog; storyboard adapted from Storyboards 1 by The CoffeeShop Blog |
Tom loves watermelon! I gave him a large piece really just to hold to take a photo of him and he couldn't resist taking a bite. I love these photos of him, they're so summery and carefree.
![]() |
| Processed with Perfect Portrait 2 and Butterscotch Vintage by The CoffeeShop Blog |
Tom's school has a "Book a Night" program. He was so excited as he was the first in his class to reach 100 nights. He just loves books!
![]() |
| Processed with Perfect Portrait 2 and Golden Vintage by The CoffeeShop Blog |
Tom and his dad found some helicopter or whirlybird seedpods at the Botanical Gardens. They had a great time throwing them up in the air and watching them whirl down. I love his eyes in this photo, he's so full of wonder!
Linking up with Click it up a Notch, but on the button you can see Amber's Articles and Naptime Momtog are also hosting.
It's not a photography contest!






18 comments:
Love his cheeky smile!! You've inspired me to buy a big chunk of watermelon for a photo shoot now :D
Oh my.......I LOVE THE WATERMELON photos!!! We eat a watermelon a day in this house!! The one of him making eye contact with the camera with his mouth hidden is such a fun capture. I also love the one of him reading. It looks like he is thinking hard!! I can def. see why these would be your favorites.
Thanks for linking up with us!!!
WOW! Love the watermelon photos and that book photo. Awesome job!
A watermelon is the most adorable prop! I love those! He is quite an adorable boy.
Tom has beautiful eyes! I love that second photo and the last one... just lovely! :)
Sara! You have such a wonderful way of capturing your little guy!! That second photo is pure perfection! The light, the expression, the background!! Love it!! Pictures like that of pure joy just warm my heart! What a clever idea to give him a watermelon as a "prop" and to get him to sit still. May have to steal that one since i just screams summer! Love the vantage point of the one of him reading the book. Will be borrowing that idea as well!! Thanks for linking up! These are great!
oh my gosh that one of the watermelon melts my heart! Love it! Great photos.
Wow, thank you for the fantastic comments!
I think the watermelon shots are our favourites too. I was probably courting danger to give him such a big bit and he was actually standing the whole time in my mum's backyard, but they turned out so much better than I'd planned. :-)
Now I want to buy a watermelon and try out a photo shoot! Those are so much fun! Love the one with the watermelon above his head! Great photos :)
I also love the watermelon pictures! What great colors!
He looks like he just has fun no matter what he's doing. What fun captures.
Great picks. he has a wonderful smile that makes your heart happy. Very nice captures.
These are fantastic! I agree with all that the watermelon shots are great, but my favorite is the one with the book. There's something so sweet and innocent about a child reading a book. Great job!
Cute shots. Wish I had known collages would have been acceptable, I thought we could only pick 5 shots.
Hi Kewkew, I asked Courtney on her original post about the quarterly Top 5. It's only a bit of fun, it's not a photography contest.
He has an amazing smile!! I love the second to last one. What a great picture!
your photography is amazing, I hope to learn how to be as good as you one day!
Your son's smile just lights the whole place up!!!
Post a Comment