I'm so far behind with editing, this is actually Saturday to Friday last week. And apart from editing what I used for the Scavenger Hunt I haven't done any from the weekend and I took LOTS of photos.
But exciting news today I finally bought some Florabella textures and her texture action, so I've had some fun playing this morning. Then one of our monitors died, we have two set up side by side, it makes editing on one and opening photos and textures on the other easy, but one went all technicolour and psychedelic this morning! We've been talking about getting a new one that can be calibrated, so I guess this is a good excuse. But the textures are actually a Mother's Day present from May, I just couldn't decide what to get, so get ready to see some new textures.
Day Fifty One
| Pixel Lounge Champagne texture applied |
Day Fifty Two
![]() |
| Processed Isabelle Lafrance Soulful Everyday Vintage action and Florabella Old Handwriting II & Latte applied |
Day Fifty Three
![]() |
| Processed with Isabelle Lafrance Little Ballerina action |
Day Fifty Four
![]() |
| Shadow House Creations Heavenly Vintage & Scratched Stock textures applied |
Day Fifty Five
![]() |
| Processed with The CoffeeShop Blog Cross Processing 3 action |
Day Fifty Six
![]() |
| Florabella Memoir II & Blushing textures applied |
Day Fifty Seven
![]() |
| Processed with Isabelle Lafrance Retro Love action |







9 comments:
Sara absolutely beautiful shots and edits. I love the kitchen collage:)
These are lovely images. I love your kitchen aid one - so shiny and bright. Your editing is great too, I've tried to do any of that yet!
Gorgeous shots and processing! Love #53 especially!
NICE....love the editing they're all great really like the flower.
What a wonderful collection! My favorite is the 2nd image of the cup and scooper. Love the tones in that one.
Great shots, I love your processing, I LOVE Florabella...have fun!
All of these edits are super! All lovely photographs. Worth the wait!
love the second one!
loving day 57 but they're all wonderful! so creative!
Post a Comment