Saturday, 23 July 2011

Journey Around the Sun - Days 18 Through 22

This week I decided to try matching up my daily photos with quotes. Some photos were inspired by quotes others I found quotes to match how I felt about the photos. 

Day Eighteen
Or stars of morning, dew-drops which the sun
  Impearls on every leaf and every flower.
      ~ John Milton, Paradise Lost (bk. V, l. 746)
Processed with Johnna Lafaith's Lost action

Day Nineteen
To be overcome by the fragrance of flowers is a delectable form of defeat.  ~Beverly Nichols
My Second Skin Blush & Isabelle Lafrance Magnolia Madness textures applied



My Second Skin Blush & Isabelle Lafrance Magnolia Madness textures applied
Processed with Velvet Truffle action by The CoffeeShop Blog
Isabelle Lafrance Midsummer & Magnolia Madness textures applied

Day Twenty
 Light gives of itself freely, filling all available space.  It does not seek anything in return; it asks not whether you are friend or foe.  It gives of itself and is not thereby diminished.  ~Michael Strassfeld
All photos had My 2econd Skin Blush texture applied

Day Twenty One
Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under trees on a summer's day, listening to the murmur of the water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time.  ~J. Lubbock
My 2econd Skin Harvest texture applied

 Day Twenty Two
A rose can say "I love you"
Orchids can enthrall, 
but a weed bouquet in a chubby fist, 
yes, that says it all. ~ Author unknown 
The CoffeeShop Blog Vintage Cream texture applied
Processed with The CoffeeShop Blog Golden Vintage action and warming filter applied
Processed with Paint the Moon Warm Chai Tea

Linking up with Lisa Gorden's creative Exchange. 




And Click it up a Notch Project 365

13 comments:

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

I love your day 19 macros!

Rosie Nixon Fluerty said...

These are just amazing! My absolute favourite is your 4th photo down - it's stunning.

Juli said...

I love your macro shots. Just beautiful. My favorites are day 20. The jewel tones, golden light and bokeh is stunning. Very nice.

Nadege, said...

Beautiful images, especially day 20.

Lisa Gordon said...

What gorgeous photographs these are Sara, and your little guy is just precious. He has such a wonderful smile!

Thank you so much for sharing these today at The Creative Exchange.

Have a great day!

lisa.

Ms. Becky said...

wow, I love the bulbs/lights. all are exquisite.

Linda said...

Your photography is simply wonderful!

Rosie Grey said...

How wonderful these photos are!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful images!

Anna said...

The lily macro that you included in the Creative Exchange is stunning, as are your other lily shots!!! Well, for that matter, all your captures are exceptional. It's so nice for your family that you are documenting all the special memories as quality, art photos. I wish I had been interested in photography when our daughter was growing up! But alas, I just took those regular not-so-great family photos:(

Pradeepa said...

Day 19 shots are stunning.

Hope said...

stunning capture and treatment.. and your little boy is adorable..

geetlee said...

WOW! Day 20 is just awesome!
I loved it!