This week has been quite crazy, I didn't even know if I would do SHS heading into the weekend, but with some stretching I've managed it.
Edit: Yes, this is actually a damselfly, a Common Bluetail Damselfly to be precise, as I said it's been a crazy week and the old brain isn't working very well. :-)
2. Footwear
I love this vintage t-shirt of my son's, it has really cool footwear on it, unfortunately he's growing out of it. But I love the boy inside even more, picking flowers for mummy here!
3. Hobby
I got into cross stitch before I had my son, but since he's been born I just haven't had time.
4. Shiny
I put some shiny Christmas baubles inside my birds nest.
5. Colour Me Green
I got this watercolour splatter idea from Rosie at Leavesnbloom Studio. I used Watercolour Splatters Photoshop brushes.
Can't wait to see everyone's interpretations






37 comments:
Great set! Love the shiny photo!!!
Wow, to capture a photo of a dragonfly like that is quite incredible! Lovely set of photos Sara.
Kathy
Amazing shots.. Everyone of them. That dragonfly is wonderful.. It could have almost been your shiny shot!!
Nice set awesome capture of the dragonfly!
Love that take on footwear! AND that water color template is fabulous. hope you have a less crazy week next week.
and thanks for links.
Such beautiful shots - I especially love the 'footwear' shot - looks like a gorgeous t-shirt! Isn't it sad when they grow out of somethings that we the Mummies love so much!! :)
These are wonderful Sara!
Happy Sunday to you.
These are great, Sara. I always love your images, always so beautiful. That dragonfly is terrific, actually I love all of them this week. Glad you found the time to join up.
I love your green! Beautiful and so peaceful looking. Your dragonfly is fantastic!
Great set. I really like your pallet for color me green.
Gorgeous!! I love what you did with the green shot. Beautiful!
Wonderful capture of the dragonfly. Love what you did with the green splatters.
A lovely selection of pictures. My favourite has to be the damsel fly !
Happy Scavenger Sunday
Just sighing here looking through all your shots - you do such beautiful work. Love LOVE, your shiny shot.
Oh, I love how your footwear photo wasn't actually on a foot! (and the colours are fabulous!). Cute photo with the Christmas decorations looking like Robin eggs...adn your Green shot is soooo pretty! Great watercolour idea...will have to check it out :) Thanks for the inspiration <3
Loving the robin eggs!
Gorgeous as always! Love the bird nest. :)
Love your take on shoe
s.
I love the pov on your son's shoes! It's so sad when they outgrow their cute clothes! I too love to cross stitch!
Brilliant series. Love the coloured final one.
Beautiful photos! The one of your son with the flower in his hands is precious. And what a great idea with the watercolor splats! I will have to check that out. Thank you for sharing!
I couldn't pick a favorite...these are all so beautiful! Great job.
So fabulous! Love these :) Your last one is so clever ..may have to try that!
As always - your work inspires me. Love this set.
Every week is such an inspiration to me. Such beautiful work. Every one is lovely.
wow - your egg shot and the bug are stunning this week!
Beautiful set! Love the Damselfly!!!
Sara! Your strike a pose is just wonderful! And I love your footwear image too! Great set this week! :)
Great shots this week. I so miss having my girls pick flowers for me, so enjoy it while it lasts. :)
Such a neat idea to put ornaments in a birds nest...very clever.
Great set of shots - that dragonfly is amazing - beautiful colour as well. I love those shades of green as well.
The sweetness of your son still bringing you flowers made me smile. Makes me miss my little boy. Have a great week.
Great idea for the footwear shot!
Great perspective on your footwear shot. Just when I saw his blurry footwear on the ground I saw the pair on his shirt! Nicely done!
I love that you have a birds nest.... Gorgeous blue/green.
All photos are superbly done.
Jennie. X
Fantastic photos.... What else can I say!!! Yours are always one of my favorites of the week.
The damsel fly is just special! How I love macro.
Love the christmas baubles in the nest too
Post a Comment